Thursday, December 27, 2007

How is your winter so far?

Hi there! We had 3 storms before the official start of winter. The driving was bad, took D almost 4 hours to get home from work one night. Here are a few New England winter pics:





We had a lovely Christmas with friends and family...


...and now I am thinking toward the new year. I hope to expand on the made in lowell brand and increase the number and kinds of products. I have a Gocco I am dying to use and resin I need to learn about. I have dozens more of mom's great illustrations to make into cards and I have just re-learned to crochet.

I'll keep you posted on all my new and continuing projects! What are you looking forward to in the new year?

4 comments:

  1. I SO do not miss New England winters! Your tree is so pretty - does Chet stay out of it?

    Gocco and resin are on my list of things to do, too, although I'm fairly certain my results won't be appearing in my Etsy shop! I'm looking forward to some new bag designs, doing some pattern reviews and more spinning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be coming to your open studios in '08 to see you and all the great artists at WAS. The check-out lady at the market loved my Scarflette. I told her you made it for me. It is so warm and comfortable and beautiful, just what I need in this
    New England winter.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old fashioned big lights on your tree - I had them when I was little - so cool.

    We had snow - then two days before Christmas, it rained - and washed all the white away... so now it looks like November here in gray PA... But Christmas was nice anyway.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No thank you on all that snow.

    I have opened my knit shop... so am revisiting my knitting and felting and designing my new spring line of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete