Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Patience


I have been champing at the bit since moving into my new studio. I wanted so badly to max out a credit card at Ikea to get the attractive storage I craved. Instead I sat amongst piles of boxes for almost a year. But now I am rewarded for my patience! One of my good friends is moving away :( and has given me her Ikea stash. While I am very sad at her leaving, I am so grateful for the furniture! I started using it right away in my studio. It will take time to arrange everything just so, but I am well on my way! I want more attractive storage solutions for my supplies rather than cardboard boxes, but I'm not a huge basket fan. I have already started using glass jars for my button collection. I will figure it out over time. It's a process and I have patience :)



6 comments:

  1. What beautiful glass canisters for your button collection!

    And your shelves look so pretty in your studio.

    I loved this blog post, and I am so happy you are getting the studio fixed up like you want it.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz -- Your studio is so inviting! I can't wait to see it. Have a wonderful trip to Florida:) Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your studio space is shaping up so nicely. I love buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our studio is officially jealous of your studios gorgeous shelving. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your studio looks wonderful!! What an amazing space to create your artwork and run your business.

    As a writer with my desk sitting two feet from my bed...I'm jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a boon! Looking great! I bet you feel great, too every time you walk in your space.

    ReplyDelete