Sunday, January 25, 2009

Soft Hearted


I have new needle felted heart pins in my Etsy shop and in my studio! I really enjoyed sculpting the heart shapes out of soft wool, edging them with tiny glass teardrop beads and then, the best part, going through my vast vintage button collection to find the perfect centerpieces for each.

These have been really popular as little Valentine's Day gifts, or for any time you want to spread a little love ♥

First Saturday Open Studios is February 7th from 12-5 come by to say hello and see the felty goodness in person.

6 comments:

  1. Your Dad and I will also be appearing live at your open studio, can't wait !
    Love your lovely felted hearts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are so cute! BTW - I've given you the Lemonade Award, see my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your felty heart pins! Perfect for Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I simply love your blog and all the things you're making- wool, felt, polymer clay... like that beautiful necklace mint&chocolate. I'd love to follow your blog but I don't seem to find where I should do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Just started needle felting this month and came across your blog while doing a bit of research. You're stuff is so lovely! Keep it up! =D

    ReplyDelete