Friday, January 1, 2010

2010, I'm Ready For You!


Happy new year! What are your plans for the next twelve months? I look forward to expanding my business, Made in Lowell. I have so much on my to do list already and it's only 01/01/10! I love being this busy and I can't imagine having nothing on my plate. Though I'm sure I would fill any lull with crafty activities as my kind-hearted inlaws witnessed whilst I knitted throughout a whole day of holiday festivities :)


In a scenario the crafty among us will recognize, it was in October that I was besieged with orginal new product ideas I wanted to develop. Which, of course, is terrible timing for new product development as autumn is when we all switch into high production for holiday sales. I suspect the fact that we are unable to develop this avalanche of ideas is probably why they are so numerous. I hope you all wrote the ideas down like I did because now is the time to travel those creative roads wherever they may lead.

What's new for you?

9 comments:

  1. My goal is to learn to focus...therefore allowing me to build my business and sales. Thank you for generously sharing your creations. I love what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment! I appreciate your kind words.

    I make a lot of different products, I know this can be a drawback in promoting a specific brand. But I have never been able to really specialize because I love each of them equally! So instead I focus on one product at a time, and that way, over a longer period, I end up developing and making all the items I want, and I hope the collection has a cohesiveness in that they are all from my hand.

    I hope you are able to focus the way you want to so you can move forward, I recommend small steps consistantly taken. Good luck in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always very exciting for me when you tell me about an idea you have for a new product, and then you create it and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful, creative, productive 2010. :)

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks kind folk! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got that creative idea spurt this fall, too, so my list is also quite long for the new year. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

    Happy New Year, Liz! May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the great new stuff you've got up your sleeve for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle, you too! It's been so fun watching your business blossom :)

    Thanks Dell, you are an excellent audience :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year to you, too! I hope 2010 is the year we're able to move out to Mass. or Vermont. I am looking forward to events like the Bazaar Bizarre Boston!

    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete